Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Summer

As this is my first post on here I guess a quick introduction is in order. Today, I am an artist in my final year at De Montfort University studying Game Art Design and I just completed the first project of the year. But before that lets go back to the summer.

Through this period I gave deep thought into what I really wanted to do with my life and what direction I wanted to take in terms of working the games industry. When I first joined it all was all about concept art, 2d paintings and design. As the years progressed 3D has taken my interest just as much so I found myself torn between the two. I would enjoy working as an environment/hard surface artist considering 3D but will leave doors open for my 2d work and try get in as much painting practice as I can. So lets begin! Here is some of what I did in the summer.










No comments:

Post a Comment