Monday 24 February 2014

FMP: The Beginings


For the first two weeks I debated with myself wether to keep this interior space that I had been working on. I developed it to a stage where a few assets were left before it was ready to texture and my tutors advised me that I may have to leave it out as I have a full exterior level to work on and it may threaten it's completion.

The idea was to start the play here, it was to support the narrative of the destroyed Chicago esq metropolis (the theme of the exterior) but I think for now I will have to focus on the exterior.



Here is the whitebox I worked on early on to help outline the scale and plan of the level, the final render shows a hanging tram in the center of the cross section, this will be on of the primary focal points of the level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment